We are currently looking for an experienced Customer Service Representative to join our Indy team. This position will report to the Customer Service Manager. This position is responsible for working with and building relationships with the customers, sales team, production and shipping.
- Coordinates customer requirements to include: order entry, shipping, inventory management, production scheduling, and tooling.
- Accurately enter orders based on customer specifications and follow-up with customers as necessary.
- Display a basic understanding of plant process/product flow and impact on customer requests.
- Participates in a team environment, ensuring proper service to customers at all times.
- Maintains constant communication via phone calls, e-mail and fax with all parties both internally and externally.
- Attend daily production meetings.
- Expedite customer orders with production and delivery schedules.
- Involved with the ability to troubleshoot unexpected problems by coordinating efforts among all related departments to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
- Utilizes IT systems proficiently as well as office productivity software.
- Generally considered a principal customer contact.
- Monitor customer inventories and issue factory tickets for stock replenishment.
- Estimate projects using the ASI system.
- Maintain core products knowledge.
- Assist in company inventories as assigned.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma / GED required. Some college preferred
- 3-5 years of previous experience in a Customer Service position; specifically, in a corrugated environment is preferred but not required
- Ability to manage workload with various distractions
- Must have a high sense of urgency while managing multiple projects
- Candidate must have a general inquisitiveness, strong desire to learn, and high problem-solving aptitude.
- Strong organizational and project management skills with attention to detail.
- Excellent oral/written communication skills, excellent customer relation skills, and well-developed presentation skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Premier Packaging provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.