Construction Project Manager - Tampa, FL
Summary: Highly Organized, Dependable and motivated individual that desires to provide critical support for multiple projects from conception to completion with precise and organized systems.
Compensation: Base + Bonus Potential
- Minimum of 2+ years of prior Construction Project Management experience
- MUST BE PHYSICALLY ABLE TO LIFT 100 lbs
- Must have a valid Drivers License with a clean driving record
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Outside-the-box thinker
- Initiative reliability
- Gather ALL necessary documentation for Permits, apply for permits.
- Procure and Stage ALL necessary supplies, equipment, and Materials. Weeks ahead of project start dates.
- Daily correspondence with ongoing clients and crews on job progression.
- Respond to Email, text, phone call within 2 hours back to the source.
- Keep and maintain a “Daily TO DO List” update it multiple time throughout the day.
- Jobsite visits to ensure the highest level of workmanship on a weekly basis.
- Input all updates into project files which other company employees share and in a timely manner.
· Secondary Duties:
- Assist the sales department in setting up and Tear Down of the Home Show Booth.
- Maintenance on Displays, Office, and warehouses.
- Deliveries and Pickups with a company vehicle.