Premier Neurology and Pain Specialists Wyandotte, MI
- Posted: over a month ago
- $80,000 to $120,000 Yearly
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental
Premier Neurology and Pain Specialist is currently seeking a neuropsychologist to join our highly trained interdisciplinary team.
Administer psychodiagnostics/neuropsychological evaluations and consultations to aid in diagnosis and treatment planning for the following:
- Cognitive impairment and all subtypes of dementia.
- Concussions and traumatic brain injury
- Cognitive Behavioral therapy for stroke patients
- Cognitive behavioral therapy in pain management is a plus.
Education and Licensing requirements:
- Doctorate (Ph.D. or Psy.D ) in clinical psychology from a program accredited by American Psychological Association (APA).
- Applicant must have completed post-doctoral fellowship training in neuropsychology.
- Applicant must pass all required examinations, including examination for professional practice in Psychology (EPPP).
- Applicant must apply and receive a psychology license from the State of Michigan Psychology Board.
- Applicant must complete all required continuing educational requirement to keep license current
- Full time position with competitive salary
- 401K retirement benefits
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Health insurance.
- Continuing medical education time and vacation time included.
Premier Neurology and Pain Specialists
2211 Fort StreetWyandotte, MI
HealthcareView all jobs at Premier Neurology and Pain Specialists