Accounts Payable Clerk (On-Site)
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Retirement
Premier Medical Resources is a healthcare management company headquartered in Houston, Texas. At Premier Medical Resources, our goal is to leverage and combine the expertise and skillset of our employees to drive quality in all we do. Our goal is to create career pathways for our employees just starting their professional career, and to those who seek to bring their expertise and leadership as we strive to combine best practices and industry excellence. Come join our team at Premier Medical Resources where passion and career meet.
Premier Medical Resources is seeking a full-time Accounts Payable Clerk. The Accounts Payable Clerk is responsible for performing the day-to-day processing of accounts payable transactions that include maintaining assigned vendor accounts with timely and accurate data entry, vendor statement reconciliations, vendor relations and cash disbursements.
- Maintains accounts payable systems including vendor information database (1099, mailing address, etc.)
- Receive invoices, verifies accuracy of invoice with the appropriate party
- Validate account numbers, applies discounts, and confirm payment terms
- Enters invoice into A/P system for payment
- Processes payments by scheduling pay runs and ensuring payment is received for outstanding credit
- Resolves problems and respond to non-inquires relates to accounts payable records and office policies and operations
- Keep track of all payments including payroll allocations, purchase orders, invoices and statements
- Perform vendor and A/P account reconciliation
- Generates daily and monthly reports regarding A/P transactions
- Prioritizes assignments and/or projects to meet deadlines and month-end/year-end accruals
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of administrative and accounting procedures and systems
- High degree of accuracy and meticulous attention to details
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Associate degree or two (2) years of related experience
- One (1) year of experience handling and processing payments
- On-site position
- Monday to Friday
- 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with employer contribution
- PTO Accrual
Please visit our website for more information:
Compensation to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Premier Medical ResourcesHouston, TX
Finance and Insurance
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.