Martial Arts Lead Instructor
Premier Martial Arts Mechanicsburg Mechanicsburg, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Lead Instructor / Manager Position
A Lead Instructor at Premier Martial Arts is a person who has passion for changing lives through day to day martial arts instructions. An outgoing and leadership driven personality is a must. A successful candidate not only teaches but more importantly inspires others to be the best version of themselves.
The Lead Instructor is in charge of all instructional activities and classes held at their site. A full-time Lead Instructor would also be the location manager and responsible for arranging, planning, and executing all activities at their site in close collaboration with the owners. A successful candidate would be an entrepreneur, who is passionate about teaching martial arts, impacting people’s lives, and working hard on building a career and a strong business around that passion. To encourage outstanding and experienced candidates to apply, a part-time position may also be considered for qualified applicants and tailored around the applicant’s needs.
- Passion to impact your community through martial arts (a Must)
- Business acumen and entrepreneurship (desired, past experience is preferred)
- Great personality and people skills (a Must)
- Martial arts (Karate, Taekwondo, Krav Maga, BJJ, Kick-boxing, Boxing) or fitness coaching experience (min. 2 years, black-belt preferred)
- Instruction experience including children ages 5-12 (min. 2 years - required)
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary: $35,000 to $45,000 annually (based on experience, skills, qualifications, and part-time / full-time options), plus great bonus potential!
- Benefits: health insurance (available to full time instructors)
- Paid time off
- National Premier Martial Arts curriculum
- Initial one-week instructor training plus on-going refreshers
- 40 hours per week (for full-time instructors)
- During our 10-12 week presales period (before the studio is open): typical schedule will be Monday-Friday, 11-7. A weekend event may be needed in which the schedule would shift to Monday-Thursday, 11-7 and Saturday.
- Once the studio is open the hours will shift along with the open studio hours: Monday-Friday 1-9
- Provide A+ Quality of Class Instruction
- Offer high-energy & benefit-driven instruction
- Customer relations with the students and parents
- Study and execute the Curriculum
- Class planning and management
- Drills for skills
- Life Lesson BBE Mat Chats
- Black Belt Excellence Life Lesson Program
- Stripe Tests
- Student ranking, tracking, and reporting
- Demo Team
- Group Intros
- Training and Education of Instructor Management: Certified Instructor Training - help train students (and non-students) to become Martial Arts Instructors!
- Performance Evaluations for all Instructors
- Instructor Schedules / Hours
- Leadership Program
- Pre-opening pre-sale activities
- Distributing marketing materials into the community
- Lead generation programs
- Mass intro marketing
- Setting appointments for Intros
Premier Martial Arts Website:
- What martial arts training and instruction experience do you have? Please provide details.
- Please tells us what you think is important for us to know about your qualifications, interest/passion, view/opinion, experience as related to this position.
- Are you interested in a full-time or part-time position? If part-time, please specify available hours.
- Tell us what your ideal martial arts position is, and what growth ambition do you have?
- Please explain any marketing experience or vision that you have in promoting martial arts values to individuals, especially parents, and how comfortable you are with public speaking for small or large audience?
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $35,000.00 - $45,000.00 per year
What We Teach:
We are a blended style of Taekwondo, Karate, Kickboxing and Krav Maga. We specialize in Self-Defense and personal development. You will be teaching children all that they need to know for self-defense and give them the tools to be successful in school and other areas of life. You have an opportunity to watch children and adults alike grow into a new version of themselves right before your eyes.
Premier Martial Arts MechanicsburgWhy Work Here?
Impact your community! Work with kids and adults to build confidence and empower them through Martial Arts! Love your job!
As one of the country’s fastest-growing fitness franchises, we here at Premier Martial Arts (PMA) take pride in empowering lives through the martial arts. While our approach to martial arts focuses on a combination of techniques found in Krav Maga, Kickboxing, Karate, Tae Kwon Do, and Kali, Premier Martial Arts goes above and beyond punching and kicking by focusing on self-improvement. Through our disciplined and fun approach to teaching, our students are constantly encouraged to perform at their highest level and strive to be at their best. We ensure every person that enters a PMA is treated with dignity and respect. What We Teach: We are a blended style of Taekwondo, Karate, Kickboxing and Krav Maga. We specialize in Self-Defense and personal development. You will be teaching children all that they need to know for self-defense and give them the tools to be successful in school and other areas of life. You have an opportunity to watch children and adults alike grow into a new version of themselves right before your eyes.
6416 Carlisle Pike MechanicsburgMechanicsburg, PA
Sports and RecreationView all jobs at Premier Martial Arts Mechanicsburg