Premier Legal Staffing is seeking an experienced Full-Desk Recruiter to join our growing organization which assists Law Firms and Corporate Legal Departments fill their needs. In this position, one will engage traditional sourcing strategies (including cold calling and internet research) and resources as well as develop new, creative recruiting channels. This position will play a critical role in ensuring that we are securing the best possible talent and achieving staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating candidates.
Recruiter Duties and Responsibilities
- Sourcing, Cold Calling, Recruiting, interviewing and placing legal professionals in direct-hire and contract positions with our clients
- Providing the highest quality customer service to both clients and candidates
- Providing consistent communication and career guidance to candidates
- Strategizing with teammates to accomplish weekly business growth goals
- Providing innovative recruiting strategies and tactical implementations to ensure a continuous flow of exceptional candidates to support business needs
- Developing new business and clients through cold calls, referrals, and marketing campaigns
- Establishing and managing effective employer branding and an attractive social media recruiting presence
- Sourcing candidates using every tool from cold calling, networking, job postings, employee referrals, LinkedIn connections, local events, etc. to identify uniquely qualified candidates.
- Maintaining accurate candidate records and ensuring Applicant Tracking System is up-to-date
- Responsible for developing and maintaining a strong pipeline of qualified legal talent to submit to current and future client base
- Recruiting and placing well-matched candidates to fulfill client job orders and sustain on-going contact with legal professionals currently on contract for our clients
- Maintaining relationships with candidates to gain industry knowledge and obtain referrals and new business opportunities.
- Meeting and exceeding weekly business development goals
- 2+ years of intangible sales, preferably specialty recruiting
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred, but not required
- 2+ years of experience in legal-related field is a plus
- Must have a strong desire to build a career in recruiting by using proven negotiating and closing skills and the ability to build candidate relationships
- Casual dress, fun yet professional environment.