- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At Premier Kids Preschool & Childcare, we believe in being more than just a daycare. Through encouraging children's talents while being passionate about their education, our vision is to help children be the best, most authentic versions of themselves and prepare them to excel in school.
The Childcare Worker will perform a variety of tasks at the childcare facility or institution.
Position Responsibilities and Objectives:
- Cares for and attends to the needs of children at the facility, including dressing, feeding, and monitoring their activities and playtime.
- Plans and organizes games and recreational activities for children in a group setting.
- Plans and teaches activities, such as arts and crafts, designed to improve fine and gross motor skills.
- Encourages children’s emotional development, social development, physical development, and positive self-concept.
- Monitors signs of emotional and developmental issues in children and notifies parents, guardians, or authorities of concerns when necessary.
- Implements developmentally appropriate disciplinary measures to maintain control in the classroom and facility.
- Teaches children personal and healthy habits, such as eating, resting, and personal hygiene.
- Cleans and sanitizes toys, furniture, and play equipment.
- Maintains records on individual children, including daily observations, activities, meals served, and medications administered.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Associate’s degree preferred.
- At least one year of related experience required.
- Certification in first aid and CPR required; must be maintained by obtaining recertification as necessary. If not certified, coordination of a CPR class to become certified can be setup.
- Must complete an enhanced background check through the state of Idaho.
- Must complete state of Idaho approved continuing education credit requirements annually – these credits will be coordinated by the employer.
- Excellent communication skills with parents, teachers, and other childcare workers.
- Ability to be patient and understanding when working with children and interacting with parents.
- Extensive knowledge of childcare principles and procedures.
- Ability to relate to children and make childcare facility an enjoyable atmosphere.
- Extensive knowledge of early childhood teaching strategies.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Prolonged periods of standing and frequent bending.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at a time.
- Will be exposed to illness-causing bacteria and viruses.
- $27,040.00 - $31,200.00/yr
- Paid every 5th and 20th of the month
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Premier Kids Preschool & Childcare
3150 N Blairmore WayMeridian, ID
Personal CareView all jobs at Premier Kids Preschool & Childcare