Intake Coordinator/Pharmacy Technician
Premier Kids Care Monroe, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you a Pharmacy Technician looking for a change? We are seeking an Intake Coordinator/Pharmacy Technician to became a part of our team! You will assist in the preparation of new patient referrals:
- Prepare chart and notify patient for best Pharmacy/DME needs
- Process prescriptions using computer software
- Label and record dosage and/or equipment information for each patient
- Liaise with MD office, patient (or parent) and insurance company
- Work with other team members such as Pharmacist and Case Manager to fulfill orders in a timely manner
- Previous experience in pharmacy or other related fields
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Spanish speaking a plus
Premier Kids CareWhy Work Here?
24 year old, stable company. Great people, awesome environment. Good benefits. We care about what we do!!
Premier Kids Care, Inc. is a Specialty Pharmacy and Durable Medical Equipment Company that focuses on children with Endocrine disorders, Type One Diabetes and women in Pre Term Labor. We offer medications, equipment and supplies to over 9000 patients in 40 states. We have locations in Monroe, GA, Austin, TX, Hollywood, FL and Pensacola, FL.
221 Plaza Drive MonroeMonroe, GA