The CSR performs customer service and administrative functions within the branch office. The CSR must be capable of dealing with problems requiring excellent communication skills.
Duties may include scheduling of exams and events, providing statuses to customers as well as general office and clerical duties. Must have thorough knowledge of procedures applicable to our customers.
The CSR has regular contact with the customer and must be able to effectively and accurately identify and resolve client issues. Additionally, they must be able to process orders quickly and accurately. Errors cause substantial delay, disruption and customer dissatisfaction.
The CSR may also be required to complete in-office work, including a variety of insurance and healthcare products which could include, but is not limited to, drug and alcohol testing, fingerprinting, etc.
- Provide excellent customer service to agents, applicants, customers and employees
- Answer telephones and manage walk-in customers
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Must be able to perform basic administrative and clerical duties
- Excellent communication skills
- Organization skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Detail Oriented
- Ability to work independently
- 1 year of customer service experience
- Professional attitude and appearance