Field Nurse Supervisor – RN
Come Grow with US!
Premier Home Health Care Services, Inc. is a national leading established Home Health Care Agency. We currently have an opportunity for a Full time RN in High Point, NC to join our growing team.
Key Functions include:
- Confer with client’s physician in ascertaining the need for home care and in developing, implementing and revising the Plan of Treatment.
- Perform initial client assessments and reassessments on those admitted to the agency to accurately assess a client’s health care status and psychosocial needs
- Ensure physician orders are obtained initially, reviewed as required and communicated appropriately
- Develop an individualized Plan of Care reflecting the initial client assessment and Plan of Treatment
- Submit and maintain accurate documentation within the required timeframe
- Supervise all HHA/PCA/CNA staff providing in home services according to policy, including conducting in-service education and orientation programs
- Supervise nurses providing in home skilled nursing care to infants, children, adolescents, and/or adults
- R.N. diploma from an accredited NLN program with a minimum of an Associate’s Degree (BSN preferred). Valid and unencumbered RN license, certificate or registration or credentialing as required.
- One year of home health-based experience is required.
- Strong assessment and organizational skills.
- Experience working with geriatric/pediatric population.
- Experience with Private Duty Nursing policy and procedures
- Current CPR Certification
- Experience with Trach/Vent/G-Tube
- Reliable means of transportation.
Premier offers a competitive salary, benefits and generous PTO package. Find our why our Nurses love it here!