Who are we?
The mission of the Premier Home Advisors team is to empower and connect communities through real estate, education and service. Knowledge we’ve gained through years of working in the local market empowers us to provide our home buyers and sellers with the advice they need to make informed decisions. Whether it’s selling a home, searching for a home, or negotiating a contract, each member of the Premier Home Advisors team is an experienced real estate professional who applies their expert skills to each step of the process to help each client achieve an outstanding result.
Who are we looking for?
The Operations Assistant is an individual who is willing and able to earn the right to be a Director of Operations. This person relishes the opportunity to build, implement, and manage multiple systems with minimal supervision. The Operations Assistant is deeply committed to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality, attention to detail, and consistent communication. This person has immense focus and can do one thing for a long time without getting distracted. This individual may exhibit some drive and desire to influence; however, the overriding marker of his/her behavior is persistence and stability.
An Operations Assistant is deeply committed to supporting the lead agents in achieving greater and greater levels of success, and to growing his/her own skills and developing into a supportive leader within the team. As the success of the team grows, this individual will be responsible for hiring, training, and leading additional team members to ensure all administrative tasks of the lead agent’s business continue to be completed to high standards with maximum efficiency.
What will you do?
These are the standards a well-above-average performer will maintain or exceed:
- Build, implement, and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management, and back-office support
- Oversee all contracts through closing, assuring the collection of commissions
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Coordinate the purchase, installation, and maintenance of all office equipment
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries or complaints
- Keep the lead agents informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled
- Responsible for hiring, training, consulting, and holding accountable all additional administrative team members
Essential duties and responsibilities
- System development, implementation, and management
- Information management
- Oversight of contracts through closing
- Customer/Vendor relations
- Lead Agents – daily
- Agent Team – daily
- Administrative Team – daily
- Buyers/Sellers/Vendors – as appropriate
- All administrative team members- as appropriate
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Bookkeeping skills
- Great ability to focus
- Concerned about doing things the right way
- Calm under pressure
- Learning based
- Service-based attitude
- Proven ability to succeed
- Proficient with multiple social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc)
- Proficient working with Microsoft Office and G-Suite
- High school graduate
- Bachelor’s degree preferred (not required)
- Real estate license preferred (not required)
- 1–3 years of service and management experience
- 3–5 years of administrative experience
$26,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year