Certified Nursing Assistant
Premier Healthcare Staffing Solutions,LLC Pocatello, ID
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
PHSS is in need of CNA’s for a Short-term/ Long-Term Care facility in Boise, ID.
This is for a per diem assignment and would be good for any Certified Nursing Assistant who have been displaced and are looking for a temporary role while on furlough. You must be able to start ASAP!
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Perform all duties as assigned and in accordance with facility’s established policies and procedures, nursing care procedures and safety rules and regulations.
• Make resident rounds at the beginning of each shift and every two hours thereafter to administer quality nursing care.
• Verify the identification of a resident before administering nursing care or serving food, to assure that appropriate care is being provided to the correct resident. Report missing ID bands to admission coordinator immediately.
• Make beds, clean bedside and overbed tables.
• Serve drinking water as required. Assure that water pitchers are cleaned, filled with fresh drinking water
and within the resident’s reach. Pass water pitcher as per established policy and procedure.
• Dress residents neatly and in their own clothing. Assist residents in dressing as necessary.
• Assist in preparing residents for meals (taking to/from dining room, serving trays, placing bibs, assisting
Other related duties as may become necessary or as directed by the Charge Nurse, RN Supervisor,
Director of Nurses, or Administrator.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Pay: $25.00 per hour
Powered by JazzHR
Premier Healthcare Staffing Solutions,LLC
HealthcareView all jobs at Premier Healthcare Staffing Solutions,LLC