Orthopedic Spine Surgeon
Are you looking for individual and professional development in a welcoming environment where you and your family can succeed and prosper?
Miami Valley Hospital (MVH) is searching for an BC/BE Orthopedic Spine Surgeons to join the thriving and highly regarded group of the newly developed Premier Spine Center of Excellence.
What we are looking for:
- Orthopedic Spine Surgeon interested in both complicated spine cases and minimally invasive spine procedures
- Team oriented physician to grow market share and spine program
- Willing to take call at our Level 1 Trauma Center
- Board Certified/Board Eligible
- American Trained, US Citizen or Permanent Resident Status
Our Commitment to You:
- Full-time position; employment with Premier Physician Network
- Competitive compensation, (Two Year Income Guarantee- Year Three Productivity Based Salary based on wRVUs)
- Paid medical malpractice, robust benefit package, and generous CME allowance
- Signing bonus, loan forgiveness and relocation will be considered
- Paid interview expenses
Miami Valley Hospital:
- The only Level 1 Trauma Center in the Dayton Region
- 990 Certified beds and spine specific floor in patient tower (10 years old)
- Four CareFlight Medical Helicopters
- Clinical support positions within practice are Medical Assistants, Licensed Practical Nurses, Registered Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants and Radiology Technicians.
- Call arrangement is currently 1:5 that includes the Emergency Trauma Call and for the practice. As the COE develops, a hospital system integrated call development effort has been identified.