The right candidate must demonstrate a clear understanding of alcoholism, chemical dependency, and treatment. The Case Manager is responsible for counseling clients during the primary and structured recovery process. This individual will have a case load assigned to them and will be responsible for facilitating groups/lectures as well as one on one counseling sessions.
- Maintain confidentiality of records relating to clients' treatment
- Prepare and maintain all required treatment records and reports. Counsel clients individually and in group sessions, to assist in overcoming dependencies, maladjustment, relapse prevention, adjusting to life, and making changes.
- Develop client Treatment Plan within 7 days of admission.
- Collect information about clients through interviews, observations, and tests.
- Ongoing evaluation of clients' physical or mental condition based on review of client.
- Refer patients, clients, or family members to community resources or to specialists as necessary.
- Counsel family members to assist them in understanding, dealing with, and supporting clients or patients.
- Modify treatment activities and approaches as needed to comply with changes in clients' status.
- Develop a discharge, after care plan with client and have client sign.
- Document interactions with client using the KIPU system.
- RADT certification required or required to obtain upon hire through CCAPP
- CDAC certification required or required to obtain upon hire through CCAPP
- Experience working in the substance abuse field required
Our company offers benefits such as sick and vacation paid time off. We also offer health insurance which includes medical, dental, and vision coverage to full-time employees.