- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: dental, medical, vision,
Under general supervision, the radiology technologist operates standard, portable, and specialized X ray equipment to perform radiographic examinations used for diagnosis and treatment. Provides appropriate patient care, develops film and instructs radiology students as needed.
Work requires completion of an AMA approved program for Radiologic Technology or equivalent which is required in a two year college or technical school program.
Preferred 3-6 months diagnostic radiology experience.
ARRT certified with current registration required. Radiography license by the Maryland Board of Physicians required. CPR certification required with three months of employment.
- Requires skill in performing radiologic examinations, both routine and semi complex. Knowledge is also required of various x-ray equipment and computers.
- Some analytical skill required for determining technical factors such as voltage, current and exposure times; checking equipment to ensure proper functioning; and analyzing equipment manuals for correct equipment operating procedures.
- Basic interpersonal and communication to instruct skills to instruct patients about procedures being performed. Additionally must be able to assist in the instruction of rotating radiology students and assist less experienced Radiologic Technologist in performing more complex procedures.
- Manual dexterity required for adjusting machine controls and other supportive devices. Required to lift and position patients and equipment approximately 60% of time.
Our state-of-the art urgent care has in-house labs, x-rays, pharmacy, pediatrics, dental, adults, and behavioral health services.
At Premier Health Express, your health is our mission! We strive to provide the best care for our patients.
Premier Health Express And Advanced
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?