$2,000 Sign On Bonus!
We are currently seeking Registered Nurse (RN) for all shifts:
- Mornings: 7am - 3pm
- Evenings: 3pm - 11pm
- Nights: 11pm - 7am
- Full-time up to 40 hours a week, 80 bi-weekly
- Part-time up to 24 hours a week, 48 bi-weekly
We offer Great Benefits (HMO & PPO):
- Baylor Program
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekend Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Registry – PRN Program
- $1000.00 Sign-On Bonus
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse (RN)
- Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
- Promotes patient's independence by establishing patient care goals; teaching patient, friends, and family to understand the condition, medications, and self-care skills; answering questions.
- Assures quality of care by adhering to therapeutic standards; measuring health outcomes against patient care goals and standards; making or recommending necessary adjustments; following hospital and nursing division's philosophies and standards of care set by state board of nursing, state nurse practice act, and other governing agency regulations.
- Resolves patient problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations; calling for assistance from health care support personnel.
- Documents patient care services by charting in patient and department records.
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
Requirements of the Registered Nurse (RN)
- Must have graduated from an accredited school.
- Current state license as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Current CPR/BLS Certification
- Experience in Long Term Care (preferred, but not required).
- New Graduates are Welcome & ACCEPT pending license applicants!
Norridge Gardens provides health care to individuals in need of:
- Skilled Nursing Care
- Long Term
- Memory Care
7001 W. Cullom Ave. Norridge, IL 60706 - Norridge Gardens is a 292-bed skilled nursing facility located in Norridge, Illinois, in the North West side of Chicago. Norridge Gardens is just north of the Montrose and Harlem Avenue intersection.