Nemt Driver at Premier Handicap Services
- Posted: over a month ago
We are a small non-emergency medical transportation company seeking a driver to start ASAP to transport members to their medical appointments WITHIN THE 7 METRO AREA. This is AN ENTRY LEVEL FULL-TIME position.
About the Position:
- Driver will transport MULTIPLE members within the 7 METRO AREA.
- Pay rate = base rate PER HEAD (MEMBERS). WEEKLY AVERAGE $450-$700 (DEPENDING ON THE # OF HEADS YOU TRANSPORT)
- MUST BE AVAILABLE TO DRIVE FULL-TIME. There are down time in between rides.
- Monday through Friday (no weekends). PAID 6 MAJOR Holidays (New Year's Day/Memorial Day/4th of July/Labor Day/Thanksgiving Day/Christmas Day)
- MUST BE at least 25 years old
- Clean background (run through DHS NetStudy)
- Clean driving record within the last 3 years
- DOT card (required when hired)
- Experience with transporting multiple people/children
- Lives in the metro area (starting point)
- Familiarity with metro areas (mainly Minneapolis & Saint Paul)
Available shifts and compensation: We have available shifts all days of the week. Compensation depends on your experience.
About Premier Handicap Services : Premier Handicap Services, LLC. is a locally owned non-emergency transportation company. We provide reliable transportation services (STS#376243) for individuals with special needs with on time pick-ups and drop-offs, gentle care and a comfortable ride.
By applying to this job, you agree to receive periodic text messages from this employer and Homebase about your pending job application. Opt out anytime. Msg & data rates may apply.
Powered by Homebase. Free employee scheduling, time clock and hiring tools.
Premier Handicap Services
AddressNew Brighton, MN
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Premier Handicap Services