**This position requires the ability to obtain US Security Clearance. If you are not a US Citizen or Green Card holder, please do not apply.**
Premier Group has partnered with a tech company that provides high-tech services to their commercial and military clients. This job requires security clearance or the ability to acquire security clearance. This is an opportunity to work on projects that most of the population isn't aware exists because they are so advances and at times secret.
- Bachelors at minimum in Computer or Software Engineering, CS, or a related field.
- 6+ years of relevant tech industry experience
- 3+ years in managing and creating test automation frameworks.
- Must be a US Citizen and be able to obtain US security clearance
- Willing and able to travel
- Able to work within a testing team and independently without needing guidance.
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Stong understanding of software testing lifecycle and SDLC
- Experience with multiple frameworks for teating automation
- Support the software QA engineers within programs for optimization of workflow
- Architecting and managing test automation on a regular basis.
- Participate in events with users to better understand their needs
- Determe automation testing requirements for specific programs by analyzing software requirements.
- Use JIRA to provide bug reports to team of engineers
- Creat scope estimation tests for automation testing.
- Design, build, and run automated test efforts to ensure software continues to run smoothly
- Improve the companies continuous integration pipeline by applying your skills in test automation
- Create frameworks for test automation
- Ensure high-quality software is getting completed and shipped in a repeatable and efficient manner.
- Grow and lead a test automation team
- Help discover bugs for test engineers and developers
- Develop automatic tests to catch bugs before enyone else
- Support test teams and distributed development
- Create and execute an automated testing stategy for various software products.
- Write test code
Familiarity with the Following:
- CI tools (preferably Jenkins)
- Web Based (Phone, Tablet, PC)
- Mobile - Android
- PC (MACOS, Linus, Windows OS)
Bonus if You Have:
- Lean Six Sigma Green or Black Belt Cert
- Previously worked with GIS tools
- Worked with Gradle or other build tools
- Worked with Docker or other packaging tools
- Manager high performance automation teams
- Implemented QA best practies pertaining to test automation, requirments tracking, and test definition
- Been a lead on a monthly automation sprint
- Working with cloud infrastructure (preferably AWS)
- Worked with the military (preferably EW/SIGINT)
- A strong knowledge of wireless protocols (ex. 802.11, BTLE, DMR, LTE, UMTS, etc...)
- Maintaing open-source projects
- H.S.A and Flex Spending
- Company paid AD&D, disability insurance, and life insurance.
- 401K pland with Safe Harbor contribution
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays
- Travel Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Voluntary Pre-Paid Legal
- Flex schedule with telecommuting options
- Service awards program
- Optional supplemental life, critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance
- Financial Planning Assistance
- Tuition reimbursment/professional training options
Premier Group Recruitment
Why Work Here?
Great Company Culture and Amazing Benefits!