Do you have an engaging and entertaining personality?
Can you teach groups of 30+ people while standing several hours in a day?
Do you have a flexible schedule and want to make some extra income teaching a class 3 to 5 days a month?
We are looking for dynamic individuals to become part-time trainers in the food safety and hospitality industry. No prior experience is necessary. Comprehensive training is provided and paid for.
Applicants must reside in the Chicago area, and able to commute to class location.
Applicants must meet at least one of the following requirements:
- Two years experience with a Food Service Sanitation Manager Certification or in an educator role with written verification from the applicant's employer; OR
- Two years experience as a retail food inspector with written verification from the applicant's employer; OR
- An associate's degree or higher degree with at least 15 semester hours of science‐related course work in a chemical, physical or biological science or math verified by the education institution from which the degree was earned.
- Strong verbal, communication, and administrative skills
- Professional demeanor and appearance
- Ability to speak in a corporate/public setting
- Flexible work availability
- Highly punctual and on time for all training events
- Computer-savvy (MS Word, Powerpoint, Internet, etc.)
- Reliable means of transportation and clean DMV driving record
- High school degree (College degree preferred, but not required)
- Ability to lift at least 20 pounds
- Availability to work on weekends
Please submit resume in Word or PDF format.