Market President of Texas Region
- Posted: over a month ago
Reporting to the Senior Vice President of Strategy and Growth, the Market President of the Texas Region is responsible for business strategic planning and operational expertise to successfully lead the path of entry for Millennium Physician Group in the Texas area and surrounding southwest region. The Market President will play an integral role in enhancing Millennium's market position, reputation, and visibility as an exemplary medical group through establishing influential relationships with key stakeholders and by developing partnerships with key providers, associations, and community leaders.
In collaboration with executive leadership, this executive will lead the strategic development, growth and operations of our Millennium healthcare mission as we continue our growth in the southwest region. The Market President will demonstrate a deep understanding of the Texas and surrounding region's healthcare market and possess the qualities that support our core values and mission which will result in successful achievement of financial, membership and plan goals. This leader will bring expertise in population health, operational performance, strategic thinking, and regional market dynamics to the role. The Market President will have responsibility for growing the market through both strategic and operational performance, and translating strategy to an operational model.
Given Millennium's growth trajectory, activities will accelerate substantially in volume, financial impact, and complexity so this role is ideal for a candidate who thrives in a complex, fast-paced environment.
- Oversee all company operations based in the assigned geographic region.
- Develop and operationalize a market plan for growth.
- Create awareness of the company; cultivate and maintain effective business relationships internally and with executive decision-makers within client organizations.
- Develop and implement business plans and strategies to ensure profitable operations, meet short-term objectives, and support long-term regional growth, success and competitive position in the market.
- Monitor and analyze the changing healthcare landscape and make recommendations to proactively address the changing needs.
- Develop the competitive market intelligence necessary with focus on growth and development.
- Deliver successful financial performance through management and development of operational metrics, budgets and program delivery.
- Identify state and/or regional priorities and determine the appropriate strategic approach that will drive business growth and differentiate Millennium Physician group in the marketplace.
- Strive to ensure the overall level of quality for delivery of medical services meets or exceeds appropriate Millennium and industry standards.
- Ensure strict compliance with federal and state regulations and company policies, procedures and processes.
- Provide personal leadership that encourages employee productivity and responsiveness to the needs of current and prospective members, providers, and other community and regulatory customers.
- Foster and build a collaborative partnership with a cross-functional internal team as well as with external constituents/stakeholders.
- Up to 40% travel is required.
A successful candidate will bring the following qualifications and experience to the position:
- Minimum of 10+ years of successful operating experience in healthcare
- Advanced degree such as an MBA/MPH/MD or relevant experience is required
- Demonstrated track record in scaling and growing operations; able and eager to engage with the Millennium physicians and the executive leadership team to drive growth and evaluate solutions
- Experienced at driving discipline, consistency, and execution of standardized initiatives and best practices.
- Ability to facilitate mechanisms to utilize pilots, measure results, and ultimately identify best practices to be used across the healthcare system.
Vision and Results Driven
- An entrepreneurial and creative approach to developing new and, innovative ideas . In particular, a demonstrated track record of innovative thinking in both improving quality and reducing the cost of care.
- The ability to create realistic goals and implementation plans that are achievable and successful. In particular, proven skills in the development, implementation and execution of strategic plans and the ability to identify future value-based opportunities internally and externally.
- The ability to set clear and challenging goals while committing the organization to improved clinical and value-based care performance; tenacious and accountable in driving results.
- A leader that can align efforts across Millennium, continuously monitoring results and addressing problems effectively.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and uncertainty; the ability to adapt nimbly and lead others through complex situations.
- A leader who is viewed as having the highest standards of accountability, both individually and for the success of value-based programs and operations.
Leadership and Leading Large Teams
- The ability to attract and recruit top talent, motivate the team, delegate effectively, celebrate diversity within the team, and manage performance; widely viewed as a strong developer of teams and talent with clinical and analytic capabilities.
- The ability to persevere in the face of challenges and exhibit a steadfast resolve and relentless commitment to higher standards, which commands respect from followers.
- Naturally connects and builds strong internal and external relationships with others, demonstrating strong emotional intelligence and an ability to communicate clearly and persuasively in both written and oral form.
- An ability to inspire trust, collaboration, and followership in others through compelling influence, powerful charisma, passion in their beliefs, and active drive.
- Encourages others to share the spotlight and visibly celebrates and supports the success of the team. Creates a sense of purpose/meaning for the team that generates followership beyond their own personality and engages others to the greater purpose for the organization as a whole.
- Demonstrates a passion for working with physicians and improving the quality of care while reducing the total cost of care.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Premier Family Physicians
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?