Enterprise Project Manager (EPM) - Mid Level DOT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
POSITION DESCRIPTION – Infrastructure & Operations Project Manager
Premier Enterprise Solutions is seeking an Enterprise Project Manager (EPM) with a minimum of 5 years' experience managing multiple Federal government projects on behalf of a Government customer. Project Manager must be a proven leader with experience managing Information Technology (IT), preferably infrastructure-related, projects. The EPM must be well versed in project life cycle, and project management methodologies such as Waterfall and Agile. In addition, the EPM must have experience in developing and tracking WBS, reporting performance progress, monitoring resource and risk management duties, and building business relationships. This position requires excellent problem-solving skills and ability to communicate with all project stakeholders and contributors. This is a full- time position located in Washington, DC. Veterans are encouraged to apply. This will be a hybrid of on-site and virtual work for the immediate future.
Located at the Department of Transportation, Washington D.C.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Systems, Business, or related scientific/technical discipline (6 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or equivalent is preferred.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management and accountability of the projects assigned.
- Supervises all aspects of the development and implementation of assigned projects and is responsible to ensure project is meeting milestones and deliverables.
- Prepare quality documentation (briefings, schedules, documents, plans, reports, etc.) in support of the assigned projects.
- Responsible for creating and updating project schedules.
- Produce weekly status reports that track project deliverables/activities/milestones.
- Manage projects using formal project management tools, methodologies and standards based on standardized and industry accepted methodologies
- Manage risk through the project development life cycle, including infrastructure, software enhancements, releases, deployments, implementations, and transition to sustainment.
- Participate in project status reviews, stage-gate reviews, and other government oversight meetings.
- Create ad-hoc reports to be used in the collection of metrics, documentation, historical, and financial information.
- Facilitate, plan, schedule, and coordinate meetings to include agendas, minutes, action items, and follow-up activities.
- Maintain an online library, hosted in Microsoft Teams and/or SharePoint, of support documents and deliverables and provide access to all assigned contract personnel and Federal Managers.
- Collaborate and motivate all project team resources.
- Reports to Program Director or their designee.
- Must possess a bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Systems, Business, or related scientific/technical discipline (6 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education).
- 5 years of project management experience (related experience leading and managing IT projects, specializing in IT infrastructure and operations, to include service delivery, IT infrastructure systems, and solution development).
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or equivalent is preferred
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Federal public trust/security clearance.
- Ability to manage document library in Microsoft SharePoint/Teams.
- Demonstrated success applying the principles and practices of project management.
- Ability to identify problems that will impact project success and delegate the right resources to define, recommend and implement corrective courses of action.
- Proficiency in timely and effective oral and written communication with both technical and non-technical user.
- Ability to work overtime required on occasion.
- Ability to work at government location in SW, Washington, DC and/or Remote (this will be a hybrid of on-site and virtual work for the immediate future).
- Ability to sit in an office environment for long periods of time.
- Demonstrated experience with document editing tools such as MS Office software, screen capture software, graphics packages, MS Project, VISIO, etc.
- Ability to mentor less experienced team members.
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of PowerBI and Service Now.
Premier Enterprise Solutions offers full-time employees a comprehensive and competitive benefits package including paid vacation, sick leave, holidays, health insurance, life insurance, military leave, training, tuition reimbursement, a wellness program, short- and long-term disability, 401(k) retirement plan with company matches/immediate vesting, commuter benefits, and more.
It is Premier Enterprise Solution's policy to promote equal employment opportunities. All personnel decisions, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits and termination, are made without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Premier Enterprise Solutions
TechnologyView all jobs at Premier Enterprise Solutions