Apply Today, Work Today
- Inform workers of management conditions of work, rules and regulations guiding the establishment to ensure that they adhere to company policies, and take disciplinary measures against workers who are found wanting.
- Make available all work related records such as attendance and efficiency score to management for the purpose of payment and other rewards.
- Give workers detailed feedback on their level of performance most especially when they are not performing up to company expectations, in order for them to sit up and do better.
- Make a draft of shifts for workers and ensure that they follow it diligently to avoid commotion and agitations between workers over non compliance by some members.
- Constantly inspect all work equipment to identify shortages and damages, and relate findings to management for quick resolution to enable smooth flow of operations.
- More responsibilities may be assigned upon hire.
- Good team skills to be able to work with others.
- Good leadership skills.
- Ability to fully carry out instructions.
- Ability to management temperament.
- Ability to multitask.
- Good knowledge of record keeping.
- You will need to undergo and pass a criminal background check and drug screening process.
- Please bring a document or documents that establish identity and employment authorization.
Benefits include medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and life insurance.
$16.00/hr - $20.00/hr
4:00am - 4:30pm or 4:00pm - 4:30am
Call or Visit Us:
745 Washington Blvd