Apply Today, Work Today
You will be working as a Quality Control Technician ensuring product compliance with quality standards. You will be on the floor as well as in controlled areas to perform quality tests. More responsibilities may be assigned upon hire.
- Performs ingredient and product sampling
- Assisting other QC/Operations Personnel in various departments and other duties/tasks as assigned by upper management
- Must be proficient in English language and communicator skills (verbal and written) with the ability to read and write documents and reports
- Basic Math Skills (add, subtract, multiply and divide)
- Occasionally lifting up to 50 lbs.
- You will need to undergo and pass a criminal background check and drug screening process.
- Please bring a document or documents that establish identity and employment authorization.
Benefits include medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and life insurance.
Full-time, Temp to Hire
2nd Shift, 2:30 pm - 1:00 am, Mon-Thur
Spanish Fork, UT
Call or Visit Us:
3596 S Mountain Vita Pkwy
Premier Employee Solutions
Why Work Here?If you’re an individual or company who recognizes and appreciates that healthy, safe work environments and consistent added value are the result of strong collaborations between the right people, we invite you to join our pride.
Do More. Work Smart. Be Safe.