Typically, those seeking to enter this career will have had previous employment in retail or food sales and/or service, merchandising experience (retail or other), or other experience directly related to grocery store/food operations. Food Merchandisers report directly to their employers (a Team Leader or Manager) but work in conjunction with the management (overall managers, department managers) at their clients’ stores. Often in these types of merchandising companies, several managers are grouped together (by geographic region) under a District Manager.
Promote and market food products via store displays.
Take inventory, removing expired/damaged products, replacing products. Meet with store managers on re-ordering products. Address customer complaints or issues / maintain high customer service levels.
More responsibilities may be assigned upon hire.
- Driver’s License
- Proof of Insurance (it must have your name on it)
- Driving Record from the DMV 3 years back.
- You will need to undergo and pass a criminal background check and drug screening process.
- Please bring a document or documents that Establish Identity and Employment Authorization.
- Benefits include medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and life insurance.
1st Shift, 4am - 2pm
Boise ID 84119