Apply Today, Work Today
- Associates will assist in keeping an accurate inventory ensuring the system inventory matches the physical inventory stored at the facility. This requires individuals to utilize various inventory control systems.
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook andPowerPoint required
- AS400 preferred
- More responsibilities may be assigned upon hire.
- Read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit.
- The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms.
- The associate must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs.
- You will need to undergo and pass a criminal background check and drug screening process.
- Please bring a document or documents that establish identity and employment authorization.
- Benefits include medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and life insurance.
Full-time, Temp to Hire
Call or Visit Us:
9800 Hillwood Parkway #140
Fort Worth, Texas