Apply Today, Work Today
Assist customers with questions concerning products, shipping, billing activities on customer accounts. The representative is expected to meet or exceed goals set in; quality assurance, number of calls taken, wait times and length of call. More responsibilities may be assigned upon hire.
- Handle heavy call volumes.
- Correct/update customer information as appropriate
- Document accounts with actions taken/customer requests.
- Place orders for customers as requested.
- Track shipments
- Meeting occupancy goals and QA’s scores on each call.
- Supporting and backfilling customer relations team as needed.
- Customer Service experience is a plus
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Computer Skills
- You will need to undergo and pass a criminal background check and drug screening process.
- Please bring a document or documents that Establish Identity and Employment Authorization.
- Register at www.thepremierpride.com
- Benefits include medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and life insurance.
Full-time, Temp to Hire
- M-F, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- M-F, 9:00 am to 6:00pm
Call or Visit Us:
3618 W 2100 S #1