Apply Today, Work Today
Production line work packaging products for Kraft foods, building cardboard displays that house the products, and packaging and repackaging. Follow detailed assembly/production instructions, processes and procedures and possess good hand-eye coordination. Must have the ability to understand direction, drawings etc. to produce or assemble the requested product. Must be able to perform repetitive motions while standing in place for extended periods and work in a fast-paced environment. Position may also require working as warehouse helpers or picking, scanning and packing orders. Must be a reliable Team Player and work well in a group setting. Must be able to lift 40lbs. Report problems with quality, processes, equipment and materials to Production Supervisor. More responsibilities may be assigned upon hire.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must follow safety protocols.
- You will need to undergo and pass a criminal background check and drug screening process.
- Please bring a document or documents that establish identity and employment authorization.
- Benefits include medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and life insurance.
- 1st Shift: M-F, 6:00am to 2:30pm
- 2nd Shift: M-F, 4:00pm to 2:30am
Call or Visit Us:
4074 Hoover Road
Grove City, OH