We are seeking Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) - Compassionate Caregivers to join our team! You will work alongside fellow caregivers to provide high quality patient care.
- Provide patient care under direction of agency (some cases partnered with home health/hospice)
- Medications reminders to patients
- Meal preparation
- Assist in the transport of patients to appointments
- Provide companionship and basic day to day care for patients
- Maintain a clean and healthy environment
- Previous experience in patient care, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Familiarity with different diagnosis and appropriate care techniques
- Ability to work well in teams
Premier Custom Care
Why Work Here?!Immediate opportunities! We started our business to be a positive experience for our families and our caregivers. Our company's goal is to pair the right caregiver with each family and building communication of details from family needs, likes/dislikes, goals, changes, etc. is paramount in client retention as well as caregiver retention.
Great team and room for growth!