Premier Concrete Construction Nashua, NH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Premier Concrete Construction, LLC is looking for a skilled and experienced Operations Manager for their Decorative/Architectural Concrete division.
*This position will require you to work in the field at times*
Operations manager performs various functions in ensuring effective planning and supervision of projects.
The job description below is an example of the kind of tasks, duties, and responsibilities commonly performed by operations managers:
- Manage up to 4 crews (12- 14 employees) on multiple projects
- Communicate with customers for job schedules, job meetings, jobsite
- issues, etc
- Manage shop for equipment maintenance, inventory, cleanliness, etc
- Manage vehicles for use, oil changes, maintenance, inspection, cleanliness, etc
- Use and manage Pipedrive CRM, Plangrid and Console
- Order and manage materials as needed
- Learn different products and be able to train others
- Work hand-in-hand with the team to create a mutual understanding of the project strategy based on the requirement of the job
- Conduct in-depth reviews and analysis of all project or contract documents so as to be familiar with every detail and/or requirements
- Work with safety units in a bid to plan and manage safety programs for each project and make sure that all aspects of safety are reached
- Oversee projects as they are being carried out to make sure that the work is done according to outlined specifications, and that they also conform with project timetable
- Convey project needs to the management of the firm
- Assist in the maintenance, development, and enhancement of the company’s relationship with contractors in a bid to produce strategic partnership
Requirements – Abilities, Knowledge, and Skills
- Good and effective communication skills
- Good analytical and organizational abilities are of great importance
- Possess good leadership ability, as well as ability to work as part of a team or even lead a team when called upon
- Ability to read and interpret specifications
- Ability to be proactive and also to foresee events and react appropriately towards them
- The ability to multitask and strategize in different situations is also relevant
- Ability to work and carry out projects within a stipulated time frame or deadline
Premier Concrete ConstructionWhy Work Here?
Family owned business with a great company culture, a willingness to listen, and always ensuring our employees are set up for success.
Our mission is to provide our customers with a streamlined process from scope definition, bid, review, execution and closeout. We strive to form lasting partnerships with solid contractors to meet concrete construction needs in the New England Area. We serve all of New Hampshire and parts of Massachusetts, Vermont, Connecticut, Maine and New York.