Premier Concrete Construction Keene, NH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Premier Concrete Construction, LLC is looking for a skilled and experienced Operations Manager for their Decorative/Architectural Concrete division.
*This position will require you to work in the field at times*
Duties and responsibilities: Over the course of a project, you're will need to communicate with staff and clients, go to sites to help and oversee the laborers, make decisions and monitor the progress of the project to keep it on schedule. Other important duties and responsibilities includes but not limited to:
- Creating long- and short-term plans, including setting targets for milestones, adhering to deadlines and allocating resources
- Delegating tasks on the project to employees best positioned to complete them
- Identifying and managing potential risks and liabilities of multiple projects
- Assisting in the definition of project scope and goals
- Making effective decisions when presented with multiple options for how to progress with the project
- Serving as a point of contact for teams when multiple units are assigned to the same project to ensure team actions remain in synergy
- Communicating with executives or the board to keep the project aligned with their goals
- Performing quality control on the project throughout development to maintain the standards expected
- Adjusting schedules and targets on the project as needed
- Motivating people involved in the project to complete tasks on time
Skills and qualifications:
- "Big picture" thinking skills to address top-level concerns and find the best path forward from all of the available data
- Interpersonal skills to help them communicate with both executives and employees in order to create and administer policies
- A thorough understanding of financial and budgeting processes and principles so they can assess the company's earnings and spending to find areas for improvement
- Strong personal and professional judgment
- Ability to respond quickly to a shifting reality and adjust initiatives and priorities accordingly
- Organizational skills and the flexibility to jump from priority to priority, which is essential to a role that juggles a variety of functions and projects
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $26.00 - $30.00 per hour
Premier Concrete ConstructionWhy Work Here?
Family owned business with a great company culture, a willingness to listen, and always ensuring our employees are set up for success.
Our mission is to provide our customers with a streamlined process from scope definition, bid, review, execution and closeout. We strive to form lasting partnerships with solid contractors to meet concrete construction needs in the New England Area. We serve all of New Hampshire and parts of Massachusetts, Vermont, Connecticut, Maine and New York.
57 Turnpike RdKeene, NH