Our team of healthcare professionals maintain high standards of quality care and clinical expertise. Currently we are seeking an experienced Certified Nurse Assistant for travel contracts in South Dakota.
You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients.
We offer competitive salary and benefits!
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Job Type: Full-time