Account Coordinator/Marketing Specialist
Premier Business Solutions South Bend, IN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Premier Business Solutions (PBS)
Account Coordinator / Marketing Specialist
Who we are
Premier Business Solutions PBS is an industry-leading Sales Incentive / Loyalty / Rewards Program Services provider located in the South Bend Indiana area. Our clients include a portfolio of Big Brands and Fortune 1000 Companies.
What we are looking for
An enthusiastic, cheerful and detail-oriented professional to support the account management team’s daily activities. This position assists with managing our client accounts, participates in various client programs/projects, and oversees customer service and client communications for some of the world’s most recognized brands.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Candidate MUST demonstrate Expert Level Skills with MS Excel, Word, Outlook, Teams, etc.
- Candidate MUST demonstrate Expert Level Typing Skills
- Execute program activities including program performance analysis and reporting, claim/invoice processing and data file integration
- Primary customer service contact, troubleshoot issues, follow-up and manage issue through completion while ensuring a positive experience for the end-user
- Assist with budget management, billing and project quote efforts
- Assist with the design, development and administration of client marketing campaigns, promotions and program communications including writing and editing promotional copy
- Assist with preparation, documentation and follow-up activities related to client meetings and internal work sessions
- Upload and schedule email content, proof emails and verify links, test email blasts
- Participate in testing and implementation of software updates and new client applications
- Manage service deliverables at or above contractual requirements
- Act as backup to other team members and/or account manager as necessary
- Participates in and contributes to internal creative brainstorm sessions
- Develop and maintain a working-level understanding of assigned client’s industries, company culture, and products/services and competitive landscape
- Support and maintain corporate quality standards, policies, and practices
Experience, Educations and Skills
- Associate or bachelor’s degree preferred with minimum one-year experience in marketing, communications or client services
- Expert Level with MS Office (Excel, Word, Teams)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and strong analytical skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks with sensitive deadlines
- Proven business, project management, customer relationship, and financial acumen skills
- Prefer at least one-year experience in writing marketing copy (ad, product, promotional) preferably for marketing emails (primary goal of achieving specific marketing goals)
- Adept at critical thinking and problem solving
- Creative, resourceful and solutions-oriented
- Able to work independently and within a team
- Very attentive to detail with the ability to work quickly and accurately
- Can take initiative, offer new ideas, monitor competition and describe market trends
- Experience with an email solution (iContact, Constant Contact or similar)
- Eager to learn and invest the time to become proficient with new software to support the business (Smartsheet, Canva, Vennage, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Energetic, enthusiastic with an overall positive outlook (we have fun here, we want you too also!)
Qualities We Love
Magnetic, positive energy
Consistent work ethic
Proactive solution seeker
Committed to team success
Transparent with a strong moral compass
What We Offer
PBS offers a fun and fast-paced work environment with opportunities for personal and career growth. You will work with some cool brands and have an impact on driving program strategy and ultimately defining industry trends – not just following them. We offer competitive wages, medical/dental/vision insurance plans, 401K, paid vacation, and a friendly, hardworking, casually attired environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35,000.00 - $42,000.00 per year
Premier Business SolutionsWhy Work Here?
Great company, clients and team members with an opportunity for growth.
3202 N Kenmore StSouth Bend, IN
BusinessView all jobs at Premier Business Solutions