Medical Sales Professional- Laboratory Services
Premier Biotech Labs, LLC Detroit, MI
- Posted: over a month ago
- $65,000 to $80,000 Yearly (plus commission)
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Purpose of Position
Looking for highly driven and motivated individuals with a strong background in sales that is looking to work for a mid-size laboratory based in the Midwest. This company offers the best of both worlds including the tight knit community of a family-owned business but the financial footprint and support of a large corporate enterprise. This is an in-field and home office based position, covering the entire state of MI.
This individual will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Build a book of business throughout the state of Michigan. This includes all aspects of the prospect management process including identification, cultivation, solicitation and stewardship. Work directly with prospects and customers in the field.
- Effectively and efficiently conduct visits with prospects and customers, providing webinar and product demonstrations regularly. Effectively communicate the company's value proposition so that it resonates with our prospects.
- This is a field based position. You will split time between your home office and out in the field prospecting and visiting customers.
- Obtain and display a thorough understanding of compliance rules and regulations within the industry. Ability to work with customers to implement any necessary adjustments that are identified.
- Onsite cold calling visits and creative follow up methods to build rapport with substance abuse treatment providers, pain management clinicians, and mental/behavioral health facilities. Identify and participate in local networking events and conferences.
- Provide support and training to front-line staff when implementing new customers; assist with existing account changes and maintenance. Perform regular customer reviews to create added efficiencies, provide ongoing training, and assure we build relationships with employees at all levels
- Support company initiatives by participating in regular activities including annual work plans, project-based planning, prospect review, and involvement in other initiatives across the development division.
- A bachelor’s degree preferred
- A minimum of 2-5 years of experience working in business development with an emphasis on medical/lab field sales or business-to-business sales. Experience in the medical sales field preferred.
- Demonstrated success in building and growing a territory generating new business.
- Ability to evaluate and assess reports and data about the territory and translate that knowledge into strategy/tactics to grow the pipeline.
- Strong organization, planning, analytical, problem solving and conflict resolution skills. Self-starter that thrives working independently
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite of programs (Word, Excel), Salesforce and general CRM systems management.
For best consideration, please submit your resume.
Applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, or status with regard to public assistance.
Premier Biotech Labs, LLCWhy Work Here?
Innovative company anticipating significant growth over the next 12 months.
BusinessView all jobs at Premier Biotech Labs, LLC