Premier Beauty Supply Inc Lansing, MI
- Posted: August 29, 2021
INNOVATION IS OUR SUPERPOWER. When Premier was founded in 1988, we wanted to give our customers a reason to do business with us, employees a reason to be part of our team, and manufacturers a reason to allow us to represent them in our marketplace. We strive to meet these goals and are proud to be among the largest independent distributors in the beauty business. Our employees are important and critical to our success. We are forward thinking, open-minded, hold ourselves accountable and sprinkle in a little fun just because we can!
We are currently recruiting an Account Executive in the Lansing, Michigan area. Account Executives work on the road (meeting clients face-to-face in Lansing).
Applicants must be familiar with Lansing and the surrounding 30-mile radius.
The primary goal of our Account Executives is to continually prospect, open new accounts and cultivate new or past relationships. Growing existing accounts through consultative selling and strategic planning is another main focal point of the position.
What Your Impact Will Be:
- Prospect and open accounts that do not currently do business with Premier Beauty.
- Grow the business in existing accounts.
- Responsible for achieving monthly sales and new business goals within assigned territory.
- Develop productive business relationships with all customers; must be able to interpret and respond to customers needs in a timely fashion.
- Assist accounts in planning promotions, staff education, salon events and any other duty required to grow the account.
- Responsible for continued growth in assigned territory.
- Able to quickly articulate and communicate to management any sales and market related needs or issues as it pertains to territory/account growth.
- Responsible for keeping current on all industry trends, training initiatives and product knowledge.
- Must be able to use all systems/tools/reports made available to analyze, plan, prospect, and execute sales strategies within territory.
- Ability to deliver effective professional sales presentations (remotely, and in-person when it is safe)
- Responsible for attending meetings, company functions, shows, education events and participate in efforts beyond standard working hours to help achieve company goals (when regular activities can resume).
- May be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned to support account or company growth.
What Were Looking For:
- Prior experience in B2B sales.
- Proficient with: iPad, iPhone and Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Must possess both a hunter and consultative sales acumen.
- Ability to build trust/rapport with clientele in a consultative selling environment.
- Strong, current closing and consultative selling skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize responsibilities and communicate in a timely, professional manner.
- Highly organized and results oriented with the ability to work in both an unsupervised environment and within a team structure.
- Strong ability to manage objections and emotions.
- The ability to actively listen, connect with the customer and find solutions to needs.
- Must be self-motivated, out of the box thinker, creative and able to share ideas.
- Demonstrates effective written and verbal communication skills. Communication must always be professional and demonstrate sensitivity to the needs of diverse customers, management, internal staff and manufacturers.
- Valid driver's license and insurance.
- Knowledge of salon/beauty industry is preferred but not required.
What Its Like to Work Here:
- Bonus: Eligible for bonuses and incentives!
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance!
- Life and AD&D, Long-Term Disability, and Short-Term Disability Insurance.
- Paid Time Off.
- Pre-Tax and Roth 401k with a Company Match.
- Employee Salon (free color, haircuts, and more!).
- 40% Discount on Products.
- Friday Breakfast (in our home office and warehouse).
- Our Values: Family First, People Matter, Forward Thinking and Open-Minded.
Feel free to familiarize yourself with us at www.premierbeautysupply.com!
Premier Beauty is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion national origin, sex, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Premier Beauty Supply has a zero-tolerance drug and alcohol policy for all Safety Sensitive Positions. We require drug testing of all applicants for employment in these safety-sensitive positions.
This job description may not be inclusive of all assigned duties, responsibilities, or aspects of the job described, and may be amended at any time with or without notice at the sole discretion of Premier Beauty Supply.
Also known as: Sales Account Executive, Customer Account Executive, Account Manager
Premier Beauty Supply Inc
BusinessView all jobs at Premier Beauty Supply Inc