5701 Cushing Pkwy, Fremont, CA 94538
Restaurant / Hospitality Servers
LAID OFF? FURLOUGHED? SEEKING LUCRATIVE EMPLOYMENT?
Our Top Producers Earn $150K!
Excellent Training & Benefits!
No Experience Necessary / Hiring NOW!
Restaurant / Hospitality Servers / Staff / Bartenders WANTED! Build a rewarding future as part of a growing company where your contributions matter! Get back to work, use your excellent customer service skills in a new career and earn BIG MONEY! Historic low interest rates, gasoline prices and fantastic incentives are attracting lots of buyers!
Premier Automotive is a great place to work and seeking to hire energetic and motivated Sales Associates. You will exceed customer's expectations from test drive to delivery with excellent training and support from our Management Team. Automotive sales is a lucrative field! The effort you put in equals the financial reward you receive. Apply now and join our team! Upload your resume AND complete the assessment for immediate consideration.
Premier is an established, successful dealer group with over 21 stores in 5 states nationwide! We represent top brands such as Honda, Toyota, Nissan, Kia, Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, Fiat, Ford, Chevrolet and Subaru.
We are hiring now for Premier Nissan and Subaru of Fremont.
Premier is actively involved in giving back to our community in a HUGE way with our “Giving Hope Foundation”. We value our employees and invest in their success!
EXPERIENCE THE PREMIER DIFFERENCE
Click on the graphic or link to view the catalog.
- Excellent Income!!!
- SALARY + Commission
- 'Manager in Training' program
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- 5-day work week
- Paid time off
- Participate in Giving Hope Community Service days by building homes with Convoy of Hope, cooking in local food kitchens, spending time with Boys and Girls Clubs, and much more.
- Employee programs for referral bonus
- Cross-sell across Premier brands
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts on vehicles and service
- A positive and professional team environment
Responsibilities - Sales Consultant:
- Greet customers and identify the type of vehicle that meets their needs
- Explain features and demonstrate vehicle operation on test drives
- Lead customers through proven selling steps that close deals
- Present sales pricing, explain financing options and complete paperwork
- Follow up with existing customers to encourage repeat and referral business
- Prospect for new customers
- Ensure every customer has a premium buying experience
Qualifications - Sales Consultant:
- Sales experience in any industry is welcome - Excellent training is provided!
- An energetic and outgoing 'people person' that's motivated to succeed
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- A positive attitude, good work ethic and professional appearance
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver's license
- Must pass pre-employment background check, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.