Marketing Director, Experience Required
Premier Automotive Olathe, KS
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
327 W 23rd St., Ottawa, KS 66067
Experience is Required
Victory Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in Ottawa is family-owned and a great place to grow a rewarding career! We have an immediate need to hire an experienced Marketing Director to increase our market share and ensure brand consistency. You will develop a cohesive and profitable marketing strategy for our company, including designing digital marketing campaigns.
Ideal candidates will be creative, goal-oriented professionals that will implement innovative ideas to achieve our targets. Apply online for immediate consideration.
Victory CDJR is part of Premier Automotive Group that represents top brands such as Honda, Toyota, Nissan, Kia, Dodge, Cadillac, Buick, Chrysler, Jeep, Hyundai, Ford, Chevrolet, and Subaru. We are actively involved in giving back to our community in a HUGE way with our “Giving Hope Foundation”.
We Offer Excellent Benefits:
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off
- Flexible scheduling / Remote work opportunities
- Participate in Giving Hope Community Service days by building homes with Convoy of Hope, cooking in local food kitchens, spending time with Boys and Girls Clubs, and much more.
- Employee discounts on vehicles, service and more!
- A positive and professional team environment
Marketing Director Job Responsibilities include:
- Research market to identify new opportunities
- Analyze sales and marketing metrics
- Ensure brand consistency throughout all marketing channels
- Ensure that all marketing efforts are cohesive, integrated and work to reach a common goal
- Develop digital campaigns to increase web traffic
- Generate ROI and performance-based reports
- Work with General Managers to analyze ROI and plan each month’s efforts
Marketing Director Job Requirements:
- Degree in Marketing or relevant field preferred
- Experience with marketing campaigns and major social media platforms
- Understanding of web design
- Strong analytical skills and ability to multi-task.
- Excellent organizational, communication and time management skills.
- Able to adapt to constantly changing needs and deadlines.
- Strong ability to think critically and creatively
- Familiar with SEO/SEM and Google Analytics
- Ability to effectively understand and interpret performance data - including in Google Analytics.
- Understanding of Search Engine Optimization and Google's best practices.
EXPERIENCE THE PREMIER DIFFERENCE
Click on the graphic or link to learn more about our organization.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
BusinessView all jobs at Premier Automotive