Automotive Sales Consultant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Premier Automotive Inc. in Dumfries, VA is one of the largest independent used car dealerships in the DMV area, with over 250 vehicles in stock. Our inventory mostly consists of late model, low mileage vehicles. We price our vehicles very competitively and are always busy.
We are looking for a highly professional and experienced sales consultant to add to our team.
This is an excellent opportunity for the highly motivated! It does require 50+ hours per week but is a very rewarding career with excellent compensation. Previous car sales experience is required.
Qualities we are looking for include enthusiasm, positive attitude, good personality, good communication skills, good phone skills and people skills, ability to listen, learn and adapt. Above all else, a burning desire to work hard and make lots of money. This is one career that you truly get out of it what you put into it.
Automotive Sales Consultant Job Responsibilities:
Sells automobiles by understanding and demonstrating characteristics and features; developing and qualifying buyers; closing sales.
Automotive Sales Consultant Job Duties:
- Approaches, greets and offers assistance or direction to any customer who enters the dealership showroom or sales lot.
- Assists customers in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
- Offers test drives to prospective customers, follows dealership procedure to obtain proper identification prior to test drive.
- Follow up on walk-in and telephone inquiries, emails and internet leads.
- Closes sales by overcoming objections; asking for sales, negotiating price, completing sales or purchase contracts, explaining provisions, explaining and offering warranties, services and financing, collects payment, delivers vehicle.
- Maintains an owner follow-up system that encourages repeat and referral business and contributes to customer satisfaction.
- Knows and understands the federal, state and local laws which govern retail automobile sales.
Sales Consultant Skills and Qualifications:
- Professional appearance and attitude.
- Excellent persuasive verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of financing and basic mathematical skills.
- Time management skills and willingness to take the initiative.
- 1 year direct or inside used car sales experience.
- Valid driver's license and satisfactory driving record.
-Excellent pay plan
-Positive and supportive working environment
-An established team of professionals to work with
Pay is by commission and will be discussed in person. Email your resume or Call (540) 841-5972 and ask for Harris to schedule an interview during business hours
Premier Automotive IncWhy Work Here?
massive inventory, not many sales people which makes it easier to sell a lot of cars, excellent pay, great work environment!
Premier Automotive Inc. in Dumfries, VA is one of the largest independent used car dealerships in the DMV area, with over 250 vehicles in stock. Our inventory mostly consists of late model, low mileage vehicles.
17569 Old Stage Coach Rd Dumfries VA 22026Dumfries, VA
AutomotiveView all jobs at Premier Automotive Inc