4 Heizinger Plaza, Seaside, CA 93955
Automotive Sales Associate
Premier Chevrolet Hyundai is seeking to hire energetic and motivated Sales Associates to keep up with customer demand. You will exceed customer's expectations from test drive to delivery with excellent training and support from our Management Team. Automotive sales is a lucrative field! The effort you put in equals the financial reward you receive. Upload your resume AND complete the assessment for immediate consideration.
Premier is an established, successful dealer group with over 21 stores in 5 states nationwide. We represent top brands such as Honda, Toyota, Nissan, Kia, Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep and Fiat. Premier is actively involved in giving back to our community in a HUGE way with our “Giving Hope Foundation”. We value our employees and invest in their success!
EXPERIENCE THE PREMIER DIFFERENCE
Click on the graphic or link to view the catalog.
- Competitive compensation plan
- $2,500/month salary guarantee for the first 90 days
- Premium, ongoing training and professional development
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off
- Participate in Giving Hope Community Service days by building homes with Convoy of Hope, cooking in local food kitchens, spending time with Boys and Girls Clubs, and much more.
- Employee programs for referral bonus, vehicle acquisition, and automotive purchases.
- Cross-sell across Premier brands
- Career advancement
- A positive and professional team environment
Responsibilities Sales Associate:
- Greet customers and identify the type of vehicle that meets their needs
- Explain features and demonstrate vehicle operation on test drives
- Lead customers through proven selling steps that close deals
- Present sales pricing, explain financing options and complete paperwork
- Follow up with existing customers to encourage repeat and referral business
- Prospect for new customers
- Ensure every customer has a premium buying experience
Qualifications - Sales Associate:
- Sales experience in any industry is welcome - Excellent training is provided!
- An energetic and outgoing 'people person' that's motivated to succeed
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- A positive attitude, good work ethic and professional appearance
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver's license
- Must pass pre-employment background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.