Turbine Applications Engineer
Premier Automation Monroeville, PA
- Posted: over a month ago
About Premier Automation:
Become part of a one-of-a-kind company! Premier Automation is not only rapidly growing with new expansions all over, we continue to provide excellence in automation to some of the world’s largest companies. We take the time to understand their unique process and requirements, and then work closely with them to develop the best control solution for their need. Enjoy fulfilling work, amazing culture, flexible hours, exposure to dozens of industries & so much more! Apply today to make a meaningful impact here at Premier Automation by helping us further our mission & goals!
Premier Automation is seeking an experienced Turbine Applications Engineer to become a leader in new innovation endeavors. The Turbine Applications Engineer should be extremely knowledgeable in implementing turbines into applications and will work closely with all facets of our engineering teams.
Knowledge, skills & abilities
- 10-15 years of experience applying and maintaining turbines
- Ability to apply, commission and maintain turbines
- Self-motivated and ability to manage a team of engineers
- Highly technical & able to think outside the box
Premier Automation offers:
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- 401K plan with employer match
- Paid Vacation
- 10 Paid Company Holidays
- All Product and Sales Training
Offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background check and drug screen.
Powered by JazzHR
TechnologyView all jobs at Premier Automation