Potential candidates must possess and present current portfolio of package design work in a link order for their resume to be reviewed* Resumes without a portfolio will NOT be considered!
Premier Accessory Group is seeking a talented Packaging Graphic Designer to join our creative team. We are looking for someone who is highly motivated, has a great personality and a passion for delivering creative designs. The Designer will create unique and trendy packaging for our tech accessory products, as well as working within certain client’s strict style guides. Previous full time experience is a must.
APPLY WITH PORTFOLIO ONLY IF YOU MEET THE QUALIFICATIONS.
- Ability to Conceptualize, Design and Execute Unique/Trendy Packaging for our Products
- Create Art Renderings in Illustrator
- Strong Photoshop & AI Skills
- Strong Command of Visual Design Capabilities, Including Composition, Layout, Information Hierarchy, Typography, and Color Judgement
- Produce Factory Ready Final Art Files for Final Production
- Ability to Create Physical Mockups
- Work under strict and tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Able to Follow Client Style Guides
- BFA Degree in Graphic Design or Related Field
- Must Have 3+ Years of Full Time Graphic Design Experience (packaging experience is a must)
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite for Mac: Illustrator & Photoshop
- Must Have Portfolio and Proven Experience in Designing Packaging (paper box, blister cards, etc.)
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced and creative environment, all the while maintaining an enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Excellent Time Management Skills to Meet Strict Deadlines
- Design Experience: 3+ Years