Agronomy Account Manager Associate
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
The Premier Ag Account Manager Associate is primarily tasked with rapidly learning the skills necessary to
transition into the Premier Ag Account Manager position. This is done by actively working with assigned grower
customers and providing solutions that increase their productivity, reduce risk, and work toward increasing the
overall value of their farm operation.
Unless otherwise stated, responsibilities are for growers assigned to the Account Manager Associate
- Responsible for active learning of fundamental agronomy skills relating to the production corn, soybeans, and wheat.
- Responsible for learning all product (CPP, CN, Seed), service (CA, TRAX), and technology (TRAX) offerings of Premier Ag.
- Responsible to learn and be proficient with TRAX Precision Ag offerings
- Accountable for sales of above products, services, and technology to assigned accounts.
- Accountable for overall grower relationship and satisfaction with Premier Ag.
- Plan and execute effective sales calls with growers in identified trade area.
- Influence growers to utilize best agronomic practices for maximum economic yield.
- With your supervisor, develop personal goals for annual performance review sheet with specific and measurable goals/projections for both sales and professional development.
- With your supervisor, develop a comprehensive action plan for increasing sales within the region or territory.
- Provide information applicable to management to assist in product/market development strategies.
- Communicate service needs to local branches for accounts- taking into consideration delivery dates, service dates, customer expectation, and inventory levels for fulfillment.
- Communicate to supervisor via weekly summary report and a minimum of 2x weekly phone or personal contact.
Paid Time Off
401K with Employer Match
Life and AD&D Insurance
Short/Long Term DisabilityRequirements:
- Associates Degree or a minimum of 4 years agronomy sales experience. Exceptions may be granted to qualified applicants on basis of aptitude or other experience.
- Willingness to learn, excellent initiative, adaptive to different work environments.
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, and electronic).
- Demonstrate ability to interact well with customers, suppliers, employees, and management of all levels.
- Proven ability to solve and resolve issues quickly and effectively.
- Ability to work independently and without supervision.
- Ability to work through basic financial concepts applicable to production agriculture.
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office programs including Word, Power Point, Outlook, and Excel.
- Ability to create and communicate informative product/program presentations.
- Working knowledge of crop production equipment, practices, and trends.
The Account Manager Associate position will report to the VP of Agronomy Sales
Premier AG Co-Op IncSeymour, IN
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.