Preferred Touch Home Care is looking for new nurses to join our team! We are a provider of in-home care services that are personalized to the needs of pediatric patients from infants to teenagers. Since 2011, we have been matching skilled nurses to our patients and their families. We want our nurses to feel just as much at home as our patients do! Preferred Touch is dedicated to providing the highest level of care, and we are in search of compassionate nurses to join us as we continue to grow.
Big enough to meet your needs, small enough to care! At Preferred Touch, YOU are the priority!
Shifts: Day and Night shifts available
- Full Benefits Package (health, dental, vision)
- 401k with Employer Match
- Weekend Differential BONUSES now apply!! Work 12 hour shifts consistently on Friday Saturday and Sunday, get paid for 40 hours!
- One to One Patient Ratio, in-home with the patient.
- Competitive pay and Schedule flexibility!
- Direct deposit available.
- A dedicated office staff and clinical team on call 24/7.
- Quick start BONUS opportunities available!**
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Providing in-home, specialized care to patients one on one, including skilled pediatric nursing
- Maintaining appropriate preventative practices and procedures
- Prepare clinical and progress notes for individual patients to include physical and mental conditions of clients as well as signs and symptoms indicative of changes of condition
- Have the ability to follow Physician’s orders in evaluating and caring for the patient and advise Physician of any changes in patient's condition or needs
- Must be dependable and communicate effectively with all members of the interdisciplinary team.
- A current license as an LPN in the state of Florida
- G-tube experience required. Trach and Vent experience preferred.
- Pediatric experience preferred.
**Details regarding quick start bonus qualifications provided during interview.