Preferred Personnel Solutions is currently seeking reliable candidates looking for a career! We have multiple positions due to the growing of a reputable third party logistics company. The ideal candidate has prior experience, but it is not required!
These are 2nd Shift positions and the hours are 5:00pm to FINISH. Pay is $15.50 an hour.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to understand written and/or oral instructions
- Basic knowledge of safety equipment and safety procedures
- Ability to follow quality procedures and recognize quality issues
- Perform loading, unloading and picking
- Follow specific work instructions and best practices to safely and accurately complete daily work assignments in a timely manner.
- Inspect each pallet and or case for proper quantities, items brands, and lot codes (as applicable) damages and follow any special instructions on Work Assignment Form and /or additional documentation.
- Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work area
- Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse.
- Conduct operations in a manner that promotes safety.
- Participate in all assigned training programs and adhere to all learning.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must be willing to submit to a drug test and background screening
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds continuously
- Regular attendance is required
- Must be able to work overtime as required on short notice
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to work Weekends and Holidays, when needed
- Willing to learn yard spotting
We offer 40 hours a week and the potential for overtime. Paid vacation, paid holidays and benefits after the required hours are met!
If you are already registered, click here to apply directly to this position.
Not registered, no problem! Apply Now
For any additional questions or to schedule an interview, please call Emily at 770-795-7774, ext. 303. Due to COVID-19, we are currently conducting all interviews virtually. A representative will be able to guide you through this process.
We look forward to assisting you in your job search!
Like us on Facebook!
Like us on Twitter!
Like us on Instagram!
Preferred Personnel Solutions
Why Work Here?
Great benefits, room for growth, and weekly pay!