If you're an LPN in the Tulsa or surrounding area, who looking to work just weekend or Evening shift then come work for Preferred Pediatrics Home Health. We currently seek nurses who are hard working and strive to make a difference with patients and their families by providing the highest quality of care.
the following are some weekends and evening hours available:
- In Jenks we need a nurse Monday- Friday from 3pm to 11pm
- In Tulsa we need a nurse Saturday and Sunday from 3pm to 11pm
- In Claremore we need a nurse Monday, Thursday, & Friday from 3pm to 11pm (Weekends available as well)
- In Broken Arrow we need a nurse Monday- Friday 3pm to 10pm (Weekends are available as well from 9 to 5)
- In Owasso we need a nurse Monday to Friday 3pm to 11pm during summer and holidays these hours will change to day time hours.
Responsibilities and Duties
Our nurses provide one-on-one care in the homes of high acuity pediatric patients with diagnoses including Cerebral Palsy, Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), Spinal Cord Injury (SCI), Muscular Dystrophy (MD), Multiple Sclerosis (MS), Quadriplegia, Paraplegia, Ventilator Dependent, and other congenital and/or traumatic conditions.
Qualifications and Skill
- LPN & RN certification
- Must be able to lift 40lbs consistently
- Must work well with children
- Must be compassionate and patient
- Paid Training & Orientation
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Vision, & Dental
- Paid Vacation & Sick Leave
- Flexible Hours
- 1 on 1 Patient care