Preferred Pediatric is seeking compassionate , trust worthy, and energetic LPN's and Rn's in Central Oklahoma who are ready to work!
If you're a nurse who strives to make a difference with patients and their families by providing the highest quality of care Private Duty Nursing is the perfect job for you.
Responsibilities and Duties
Our nurses provide one-on-one care in the homes of high acuity pediatric patients with diagnoses including Cerebral Palsy, Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), Spinal Cord Injury (SCI), Muscular Dystrophy (MD), Multiple Sclerosis (MS), Quadriplegia, Paraplegia, Ventilator Dependent, and other congenital and/or traumatic conditions.
Qualifications and Skill
- LPN certification
- Must be able to lift 40lbs consistently
- Must work well with children
- Must be compassionate and patient
- Paid Training & Orientation
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Vision, & Dental
- Paid Vacation & Sick Leave
- Flexible Hours
- 1 on 1 Patient care
- Perfect for LPN's going to school for RN certification.
- Perfect for newly graduated RN's
- 8, 10, or 12 hour shifts available