We are seeking a School Registered Behavior Technician to join our team! You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients.
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Current Active State RBT License
- Degree in Behavior Therapy or related field
Your New Adventure:
Being hired as a Preferred Healthcare Staffing Registered Behavior Technician means you are best in class, enthusiastic and professional.
For more information about this position apply today and we will be in touch!
About Preferred: We believe that people are at the heart of what we do. When you are in a field that focuses on providing care to children, the quality and compassion of the people providing that care is of utmost importance. That's why we are proud to have a nationwide network of amazing school-based therapists providing the best care available. As our Preferred Family Circle grows, so does our satisfaction in knowing that we are making a difference in children’s lives across the nation.
What We Offer:
- Signing Bonus Up to $3,000
- Equipment Reimbursement
- Paid Holidays
- School Breaks
- Weekly Pay by Direct Deposit
- Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits (Anthem Blue Cross)
- 401k with Match
- Housing, Meals/ Incidentals Allowance for Travelers
- Relocation Assistance
- License Reimbursement
- Professional Liability/ Malpractice coverage
- Competitive Pay Package
- Retirement Planning and Savings Options
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Supportive Recruiters and Back Office Team
Preferred Healthcare Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as designated by federal, state or local law.