Summary of Position: This position ensures accuracy of weekly time sheets and expenses by auditing and assembling reports for timely payment in accordance with appropriate client/company policy.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with Excel on a daily basis. Create and actively work with worksheets, workbooks and pivot tables. Excel skills must be intermediate or above.
- Use our accounting program (QuickBooks) to invoice clients.
- Navigate and utilize API, our ATS, for research and reference.
- Reconcile weekly bill/pay Excel worksheets.
- Responsible for Purchase Order organization and management.
- Work directly with 3rd party vendors and their time management systems (web-based timesheets).
- Conduct detailed audits, analyzing worksheets and invoices.
- Use initiative to resolve billing issues with little supervision, and spearhead AR collection efforts to maintain required cash flow levels.
- Research solutions to billing and expense report issues.
- Communicate regularly with all finance team members, Staffing Managers, and Recruiters on billing differences.
- Must be able to meet daily, weekly, and monthly deadlines to ensure clients are billed within strict pre-set deadlines.
- Complete additional projects as assigned.
- Be a team player by providing support in any areas that require additional resources.
Education and/or experience Requirements
- Associate’s degree or higher in Finance or Accounting with a minimum of two years’ related work experience with progressive customer service and/or billing responsibilities.
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills.
- Experience with effective oral and written communication with internal and external customers.
- Must have strong organizational skills and interpersonal skills including professional skills talking with contractors, co-workers, and clients.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate orally or in written form effectively with contractors and internal/external customers.
- Must have strong computer skills using all MS Office applications and QuickBooks, Intermediate level or above Excel skills.
- Ability to anticipate and solve practical problems or issues.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality involving employee and customer information and have a high standard of business ethics.
At Preferred Healthcare Staffing, we foster an environment where our people feel free to be themselves. Our core values—Quality, Passion, Intelligence, Reliability and Teamwork—guide us daily to work hard and enjoy what we do! We’re committed to growing our company and are always looking to promote from within. This is an ideal time to join our team.
We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer