Dermatology Medical Assistant
Preferred Dermatology Partners McKinney, TX
- Posted: over a month ago
- $18 to $23 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Our office is looking for a Medical Assistant for our busy General Dermatology practice. We are in need of an individual who has previous Dermatological Medical Assistant experience. Must be able to handle a fast-paced environment, have great multi-tasking and organizational skills. The qualified candidate must be friendly, professional, confident and personable.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of the MA position (other duties may be assigned based on need of the practice):
* Room patients, set up for procedures, assist with biopsies, MOHs surgeries, and other dermatological procedures.
* Utilizes the computer provided to chart patients visit into their electronic health record.
* Keeps rooms stocked, cleaned and organized.
* Cleans and sterilizes instruments.
* Takes medically relevant patient phone calls.
* Calls in prescriptions and refills at the direction of the provider
* Ensures all reports are in patient's electronic health record for follow up visits.
* Provide excellent patient care.
* Teamwork essential.
Experience & knowledge using EMA/Modernizing Medicine is essential.
The position will require travel between clinic sites and occasional Saturdays. Applicants without a resume will not be considered.
Preferred Dermatology PartnersWhy Work Here?
Great benefits, Room for Growth, Family Atmosphere!
The Dermatology and Skin Cancer Surgery Center, an affiliate of Preferred Dermatology Partners, is proud to be the best resource for every skincare need, whether it be medical dermatology or cosmetic rejuvenation. We are here to serve patients Monday through Friday, with appointments available on Saturdays.
1790 N. STONEBRIDGE DRIVEMcKinney, TX