Growing chiropractic office seeks a front desk receptionist. The ideal candidate will be out going, friendly and have the ability to interact with a wide variety of people. The ability to multi task while maintaing outstanding customer service is a must.
As a member of our team, the successful candidate will also have a polished and professional appearance, a passion and enthusiasm for natural healthcare, excellent phone and communication skills, be computer proficient and have a strong willingness to learn.
- Confidently manage the front desk and multi-task
- Check in and out patients
- Greet patients and direct them to clinic operations as needed
- Collect Copays/Payments and manage patient financial care plans
- Verify insurance
- Schedule appointments
- File charts/patient docs
- Answer phones, return calls and take messages
- Promote our clinic using internal marketing techniques such as helping patients reschedule and helping patients "like us" on social media
- Patient follow-up
- High school diploms, G.E.D. or equivalent. Special certifications, trade school or higher education a plus.
- Excellent attitude and work ethic, team player, self starter
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Calm, professional, patient, kind demeanor at all times
- Flexibility and initiative in working cooperatively with the staff and patients
- Working knowledge of contracted insurance plans a plus
- Customer relations experience
- Must be computer literate
- Bilingual in Spanish and English a plus, but not required
Postion is part time to start with the potential to become full time.