Preferred Bonding & Insurance Services is looking for a dedicated Office Assistant to handle client-facing duties as well as general office management tasks. phone receptionist/Secretary plays a key role in a wide range of organizations as they often present the first impression of the organization to clients and customers. When our clients walk into our office, we want them to find a friendly, smiling face and a helping hand. The ideal candidate will be attending to visitors and dealing with inquiries on the phone and face to face. Supply information regarding the organization to the general public, clients, and customers. You must have excellent communication and multitasking skills, a positive attitude and a strong work ethic to service our clientele.
- Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitor arrival; maintains security and telecommunications system.
- Answer telephone, screen, and direct calls as well as take and relay messages and provide information to callers
- Deal with queries from the public and customers
- Ensure knowledge of staff movements in and out of the organization
- Monitor visitor access and maintain security awareness
- Provide general administrative and clerical support
- Maintain an appointment diary either manually or electronically
Required skills as Phone receptionist/Secretary
- To ensure the smooth, efficient, and cordial operation of the Office so that the office’s maximum positive impact can be realized, the following receptionist skills is important for successful job performance:
- Verbal Communication Skills - able to listen carefully, ask relevant questions, organize and deliver the right information, speak clearly and confidently using appropriate language.
- Written Communication Skills - pay attention to detail in written communication using correct grammar and language.
- Customer Service Skills - able to develop good customer relations by listening to and understanding customer needs and providing the right solutions.
- Decision Making Skills - collect the necessary information to make a sound decision based on facts and available resources after considering alternatives.
- Adaptability - able to quickly and effectively adjust approach to changing circumstances and new priorities. Able to successfully interact with diverse individuals.
- Telephone Skills, Microsoft Office Skills, Listening, Professionalism, Customer Focus, Organization, Informing Others, Handles Pressure, Phone Skills, Supply Management
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but a high school diploma accepted with some college or equivalent experience
- 2+ years’ experience as a Receptionist or Administrative Assistant
- Knowledge of spreadsheets and word processing documents
- Ability to create an organized filing system knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- Knowledge of computers and relevant software applications
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Exceptional customer service skills and professional phone manner
- Experience with Bill Quick or willingness to learn
- Working knowledge of marketing terminology and practices
- 401k match
- Paid time off and vacation
- Medical and dental insurances
- Competitive compensation based on experience
Preferred Bonding & Insurance ServicesPreferred Bonding & Insurance Services is pleased to offer our clientele and prospective clientele a full range of bonds and insurance products. We provide your company the ultimate in personalized service, with your own custom-made bond program.
Los Angeles, CA